The eighth card in my 25 Holiday Cards Challenge uses the same layout as one of my inappropriate cards from earlier this year, based Cherish Friendship in More Mustard from SplitCoastStampers.
Here are the details on how I made it:
- Background: Christmas Cocoa II—Pattern 12
- Vertical Center: Punch filled with Christmas Cocoa II—Pattern 9, with Torn Edges – eyelet border in Whisper White on both sides
- Embellishments: Christmas Cocoa II- ornament small 2 and Christmas Cocoa II – ornament large 3, with coordinating Grosgrain Ribbon Bows
- Horizontal Stripe: Punch filled with Christmas Cocoa II—Pattern 2. Punch filled with Whisper White centered over and set to 76% opacity
- Sentiment: Christmas Jingle – happy holidays, and "from our family to yours" typed under in 24 pt. Vladimir Script font. All in Early Espresso.