I’ve posted drafts of the third card in my 25 Holiday Cards Challenge on the My Digital Studio site, but I haven’t posted it here yet (plus I made a few extra changes since those drafts. I originally found the design for the punch Santa on Jackie Topa’s Addicted to Stamping site. I had to adjust a few things to make the card work in the My Digital Studio software, but he’s pretty close to her original.
Here are the details on how I made him:
- Background: Homemade Cherry glitter paper and Old Olive Dotted Stripe
- Colors: Homemade glitter paper in Cherry, Olive, White, and Suede Plus plus regular Blush Blossom and Whisper White
- Punches, all with a Basic Black mat:
- Circle for body and pompom
- Medium Heart for right arm and nose
- Large Heart for hat and hair
- Small Heart for gloves
- Word Window for cuffs, belt, bottom of hat
- Oval and Modern Label for bag
- Butterfly for beard
- Embellishment: Celebrate the Season from the Trim the Tree set, on a rectangle of white glitter paper with a Bashful Blue mat.