Here’s my swap for Stampin’ Up Convention 2012. I printed the image out and mounted it on a piece of cardstock (either Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, or Lucky Limeade). I added Googlies (Stampin’ Up googly eyes, coming in the Holiday catalog on August 1) to the second ghost down the strip.
Now that I have played with MDS2 (got the beta during the class at convention), I know that parts of the card will be much, much easier with the new software. The ability to create groups and control layers would have probably saved me hours, if not days, of work. Since that’s the case, I’m not going to bother with the specifics of how I created those parts of the card. I’ll save all that for later, after the new software is released.
Here is the supply list for the card:
- Cardstock Back (not shown): Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, or Lucky Limeade
- Photo Booth Backgrounds:
- Pumpkin Patch – verse 1, element 1, element 3, face 1, face 2, and face 3
- Holiday Blitz – pumpkin face
- Spook Central Designer Ensemble – spider
- Day in the Life – 4 frame
- Wicked Cool – hat
- Circle Punch (ghost faces)
- Two Step Owl Body Punch and Eyes 2 Punch (ghosts)
- Oval Punch (ghost faces)
- Square Punch (photobooth backgrounds, tabs)
- Tasteful Trim Shape 3 (the zigzag edge)
- Check This Out – photo box 9