The twenty-first card in my 25 Holiday Cards Challenge came from Jennifer Buck’s design. I just changed the colors around to fit the Designer Series Paper I had. Here are the details on how I made it in My Digital Studio:
- Background: Old Olive behind Christmas Cheer—Pattern 1
- Large Square Punch: Holly Berry Bouquet—8 with a 1 pt mat in Old Olive, with Christmas Jingle—Stitched square
- Horizontal Bar: Holiday Harmony II—2 with a 1 pt mat in Old Olive behind Very Vanilla
- Star: Homemade paper* (of Whisper White with Lucida Calligraphy, 24 pt., in Cherrry Cobbler) with a 1 pt mat in Cherry Cobbler
- Embellishment: Grosgrain Bow in Cherry Cobbler with Hand Selected Embellishments—Star, both with drop shadows
- Sentiment: Heard from the Heart—Sentiment 3 in Cherry Cobbler
*You can download and use the Happy Holiday paper using the same basic instructions that I posted for the homemade glitter paper. Please do not sell it, but share freely as you like.