The seventeenth card in my 25 Holiday Cards Challenge is a combination of some simple punches and embellishments from the Very Merry Twenty-Five set.
Here are the details on how I made it in My Digital Studio:
- Background Layer 1: Cherry Cobbler
- Background Layer 2: Old Olive
- Patterned Horizontal Rectangles:
- Top and Bottom: Christmas Cocoa II—Pattern 4
- Center: Christmas Cocoa II—Pattern 2
- Separator: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon
- Large Center Embellishment: Very Merry Twenty-Five—Top Note Label, with Full, 100% drop shadow set at 0,0
- Round Center Embellishments:
- Circle Punch in Old Olive
- Very Merry Twenty-Five—Season’s Greetings Label
1 thought on “Season’s Greetings”
This is so beautiful – thanks for sharing the details.
Comments are closed.