The sixteenth card in my 25 Holiday Cards Challenge is a digital remake of a card that I made in a workshop at Daisy Lane (a scrapbooking store) in Mattoon, Illinois. My photo of the original card is really fuzzy, but you can see the idea. If you’re interested in making the paper kind of cards, it’s a great card for using up little scraps—and it’s super easy since all you have to do is punch a bunch of small circles.
Here are the details on how I made it in My Digital Studio:
- Background Layer 1: Holly Berry Bouquet—Pattern 10
- Background Layer 2: Very Vanilla with Real Red mat
- Tree made up of stacked punches: Real Red Circle Punch behind Perfect Pennants Circle Punch 2 in Certainly Celery
- Star made up of stacked Star punches in Real Red and Certainly Celery
- Embellishment: Grosgrain Ribbon and Knot in Certainly Celery
- Sentiment: Something for Christmas—Merry Christmas, stacked and slightly offset in Real Red and Certainly Celery
1 thought on “Circle Punch Christmas Tree”
Comments are closed.