This time I focused on the first image on the page, a chimney with Santa’s hat peeking out. Making exactly that same card seemed a bit obvious to me, so instead I decided to use one of the chimneys from the Home for the Holidays embellishments. The effect is a more subtle than the Fiskars’ card, but still fun. Even better, everything in this design but Santa’s hat came from the free downloads in November!
Here are the details:
- Background: Blue matched to the background in the embellishment
- House: Card Back from Home for the Holidays embellishments
- Trees: Tree 1 and Tree 3 from Home for the Holidays embellishments
- Snow: Snow Spots from Home for the Holidays embellishments plus Snow Card from Home for the Holidays embellishments
- Santa’s Hat: Tall Heart Punch in Real Red (upside down) and Circle Punch in Whisper White
- Sentiment: Believe in Santa from Trim the Tree embellishments