The first card (click on the image to see a larger version) in my 25 Holiday Cards Challenge pulls together techniques that I’ve learned in the last month or so. I incorporated both the homemade glitter paper that I made and I used the watercolor technique to fill in the tree.
Here are the details:
- Background: Homemade white glitter paper
- Main image background: Curly Label Punch in Baja Breeze, with a drop shadow centered at 0,0.
- Trees: Row of Trees from the Lovely as a Tree Stamp Brush Set, in Basic Black
- Middle Tree: Watercolor technique with the Splatter from the Extreme Elements Stamp Brush Set, in Handsome Hunter, with opacity adjusted in a few stamps to create the look of depth.
- Decorations: Circle Punches, resized, in various shades. Star from A Holly, Jolly Christmas Stamp Brush Set in Whisper White
- Gift: Gift from Jolly Bingo Bits in Whisper White with Brilliant Blue Square and Circle Punches behind.
- Sentiment: Typed in the Lucida Calligraphy font.