I created this design as a very late response to the “Friday Inspiration Challenge” from the So Stampalicious Thanksgiving/ Fall Online Class that I won access to. The card could be used for Thanksgiving or as a simple Thank You card at any time of year.
The inspiring photo for the card included a photo of a robin in a distressed blue frame and a throw pillow with a folk art design in a near-by chair. I put those two details together for this image. Here are the details:
- Background: Basic Black
- Frame: Frame 1 from Frames with a Flourish Stamp Brush Set in Island Indigo
- Center Image Stamps: Frame 5 from Frames with a Flourish, Bird from Berry Christmas, Large Flower from Baroque Motifs (layered with circle and heart punches for contrast colors)
- Center Image Colors: Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, and Kiwi Kiss
- Embellishments: Basic Black Brads for the birds’ eyes
- Text: Typed in Baskerville Old Face, styled after the Thankfulness from the Bright Blessings Stamp Brush Set (which was too wide to fit inside the frame legibly)