My card for this week’s Stampin’ Queens Sketch Challenge (SQSC20) is a punny thank you card. Here’s the original sketch:
Here’s my version of the card:
Here are the details on what went into the card:
- Background Layer: Soft Suede
- Middle Layer: Delight in the Day—10 (from the top portion of the sheet)
- Owl Punch: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, and Calypso Coral
- Sentiment: Very Vanilla with Soft Suede mat, So Happy For You—Thanks, “You’re OWLways there for me!” typed in Arial, 13pt. Stamp and text in Soft Suede
- Embellishment: Grosgrain Ribbon and Bow in Very Vanilla
3 thoughts on “You’re OWLways There For Me”
I saw this card on the Stampin’ Queens Challenge and wnated to let you know that I think its fantastic. I love owls because they are my daughter’s elementary school’s mascot so I had to check this out when I saw it. Awesome card.
Thanks Rose-Ellen. If you don’t have it, you definitely need the Owl punch. Makes creating that owl so simple!
Great take on the Stampin’ Queen Sketch. Your Owl is so sweet. TFS.
Comments are closed.