My card for this week’s Stampin’ Queens Sketch Challenge (SQSC18) is the twenty-fourth card in my 25 Holiday Cards Challenge. Here’s the original sketch:
Here’s my slightly irreverent version of the card:
Here are the details on what went into the card:
- Background: Crumb Cake
- Center Background: Deck the Halls—Pattern 4
- Back: Curly Label Punch in Always Artichoke with Chocolate Chip Mat
- Top: Curly Label Punch in Chocolate Chip
- Stamp: Bah Humbug—Good Luck in Crumb Cake
- Pieced punches in Cherry Cobbler behind stamp to fill in center
- Chocolate Chip—Stitching Zigzag
- Chocolate Chip—Stitching Straight
- Cherry Cobbler Brads
1 thought on “Good Luck Surviving the Fruitcake!”
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR CARD!!! I about wet my pants when I read the sentiment! that is HYSTERICAL! Oh! and….
Congrats!! YOU are featured on the Stampin’ Queens Sketch Challenge blog… along with being WINNER! for some fun candy!!! check it out here: http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/12/sqsc-18-spotlights-winners-announced.html
Comments are closed.