The fourteenth card in my 25 Holiday Cards Challenge is a combination of stamps and embellishments that happened to fit together nicely. Here are the details on how I made it:
- Background Layer 1: Real Red
- Background Layer 2: Christmas Jingle—Old Olive Small Polka Dot with Whisper White mat
- Ribbon: Christmas Jingle – border 1, Drop shadow set to Full and 75%
- Outer Circle: Christmas Jingle—label 8, Drop shadow set to Full and 75%
- Middle Circle: Bright Hopes—wreath
- Inner Circle: Baroque Motifs—medallion
- Center: Real Red Brad, Drop shadow set to Full and 75%
- Punch: Modern Label in Whisper White with Real Red Mat, Drop shadow set to Full and 75%
- Brads: Real Red, Drop shadow set to Full and 75%
- Stamp: Bright Hopes—Merry Christmas
3 thoughts on “Merry Christmas Medallion”
Thank you for this post. I am searching for hybrid Holiday cards for a fundraiser. I do not have much time and have to keep the cost low. I like your card, gives me ideas on how to do it. I am not good at this MDS stuff, but hope to get into it eventually.
Thanks, Christine. This one would be easy to go hybrid with. Would look nice to have the medallion cut out and popped up on dimensionals, for example. Good luck with your fundraiser!
I am going to see if I can make it on MDS.
Comments are closed.